Step 1 – Fill out the online application below. Applications will be accepted May 1st – June 5th.
Step 2 – Potential leaders will be contacted to schedule a casual Zoom interview with Wilco Iris leaders.
Step 3 – Students accepted into the council will be notified by the end of June.
- Student leaders must reside within Williamson County, TN and currently attend a public or private high school or homeschool program.
- The council term will run from July 1, 2023 – July 31, 2024. The months of July contain an intentional overlap between the old and new councils to provide for training, mentoring, etc.
- Former leaders must re-apply each year.
- Wilco Iris typically holds one Student Leadership Council meeting and one social outreach event per month. Student leaders are encouraged to attend all meetings and events, but are expected to attend a minimum of one per month to maintain their place on the council.
- If chosen to participate in the Leadership Council, students must provide Wilco Iris with a parental permission slip allowing for email and text communication within the organization.
- Members of the Leadership Council may be featured on our social media/website/press/marketing and will be asked to sign a media release.
- All information submitted on the application will be kept strictly confidential and used solely for the council member selection process.
- CLICK HERE for more information about the Student Leadership Council.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at [email protected].
Student Leadership Council Application
***We are currently only accepting applications for student leaders from Fairview, Vanguard, and homeschool high schools. Leaders from all other schools have been chosen.***